- Meetup Events -

Bumping this as a reminder. Hope to see folks tomorrow!

1 Like

Appreciate that. As long as we aren’t blown away from the storm. And I have an exciting nugget for those that make it out!

Yes, I am actually slightly concerned about the forecast. Is it safe to assume you will pay and/or update the meet-up if there is a change in plans?

Yeah, will update here and the official MeetUp event. We can move to a make up date if needed.

1 Like

Dang!! I can’t do this month but I am marking my calendar for August!

1 Like

Looks like we may need jet skis to get there tonight but the actual rain should be clearing by around 6

Can someone go check on my house while I’m out of town? Lol

Glad I’m missing this storm though…

2 Likes

It’s just raining. I expect the wind to pick up some but the forecast doesn’t even have more than 25-30mph winds. Might be enough to blow over a potted tomato plant, but shouldn’t be a disruptor of things.

Unless things get worse than forecasted, I’m still headed to the meet up. I realize some might skip due to weather but for those that are still up for it, assume it’s on.

I’m only showing up if @atl_transplant shows.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. Bring the hurricane! I’m still going if Phil is!

1 Like

I’ll be there unless things take an unexpected turn for the worse!

1 Like

Radar as of now. Whatever is left of the organized storm eye is nearly over us now with little behind it. I think we’ll be fine for tonight.

2 Likes

Heading over now ill be there in 30!

2 Likes

Here, in black and grey. :skull:

1 Like

Won’t be there despite the RSVP, unfortunately. Had something come up. Hopefully one day I’ll meet you all in person!

1 Like

Despite the weather we had a good turn out. Thanks for coming out and don’t forget to get your shirt order in! I’m heading over to the Community T-shirts thread to make that official announcement that you guys got last night.

BTW, @John escaped this shot. I have a couple pics of him running away but won’t post those. :joy:

19 Likes

did I miss the community t-shirt post?

No, it took me a minute to get it written and posted. I didn’t have the posts synchronized very well. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Great meeting y’all last night! Look forward to the next one

3 Likes

I did not look at your post time stamp!! I thought you’d put the photo up last night and not just min’s before I logged on. Thanks!