- Meetup Events -

Is it a two-way slide, or will there be stairs involved?
:sleeping:

it depends on the deal that you have with the devil that makes you defy gravity.

Last chance to vote if you plan to go!

Johnson Street Yacht Club it is!
Thursday September 9th at 5:30p (or whenever you can make it)
Meet Up link for RSVPs (not required)

3 Likes

I’ll wear my sailor outfit. Also my birthday is that Sunday so I assume my drinks are free? :laughing:

1 Like

I’ll talk to @GucciLittlePenguin but I’m sure she can work something out.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m already buying his birthday dinner and a train ticket to Charlotte the weekend after, jeez. I guess @GucciLittlePig and I will have to rock, paper, scissors for this one. :joy:

2 Likes

So if it’s still raining does the Yacht Club slide become a water slide? Do we have DTR bathing suits?

Asking for a friend…

:cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

3 Likes

I’ll try to make I need to retrieve my tshirts lol. It’s also the first day of Hopscotch. Should be lots of day parties around for free.

1 Like

Totally still on! And tshirts will be there! I’m at the DRA state of Downtown that is supposed to be over at 5 then I have to get home, get the shirts then head to JSYC. May be later than 5:30.

1 Like

Sounds like you should drive…

I will “drive” my OneWheel.

Probably arrive around 6ish myself. Bit of a walk from Moore Square.

1 Like

They definitely need to have the squirrel and his nuts on the front. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :rofl: :one_piece_swimsuit: :briefs: :shorts: :bikini:

1 Like

Arrgh, I missed this one, too.
I may need to have my shirt mailed to me. :frowning:

Or we can send you ransom letters with pictures of us taking turns wearing it at every meetup you miss

3 Likes

Next meetup Oct 14. Any suggestions for a location? Else, I’ll pick something.

2 Likes

Somewhere with a nice outdoor space. The new rooftop bar at the AC Hotel would be nice, but someone posted that it is currently only open to guests.

4 Likes

I mean it’s a few weeks away, maybe they’ll open for real by then?

Should be able to make this one! I second @Street_Grid though, somewhere with outside space.

2 Likes