- Meetup Events -

Junction West
Transfer patio
Longleaf patio
Crank Arm
Dram and draught
London Bridge
Person Street Bar

All places I think we can easily get a group outside. There are restaurants but I want avoid a seating situation. However, only one option on this list has a food option.

2 Likes

I’d vote for any of those except Transfer. Went there yesterday and all their beer is $9 a pint. I don’t need that in my life. :grin:

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ll be able to make this one. Opening night for the ‘Canes. @dtraleigh, will we ever make a meet up together?

1 Like

I’m out of town as well. @GucciLittlePig $9 for a beer? No! Thanks for telling me.

1 Like

Since you’re going to be basically outside my house, I guess we’ll just go to yours for the meetup.

Seriously. And we’re only allowed to hang once a month too. It’s so unfair.

It’s a cruel rule!!!

Alright all. I’m picking the London Bridge for the next meetup. Let’s post up on the back patio at 6:30.

9 Likes

Didn’t mean to post that masked reaction! Fat fingers! Lol

1 Like

Hey everyone, long time reader first time poster. My wife and I recently moved from Birmingham, AL. Planning to head to the meetup next week. Looking forward to meeting you all!

15 Likes

Welcome to Raleigh!!

4 Likes

Don’t forget, we all wear tacky sweaters! (kidding)

Fun fact, I just saw Smoky Hollow is hosting a free concert the same date and time as our meetup. #afterparty

4 Likes

Welcome to Raleigh, Daniel and wife!

1 Like

We will miss y’all here in 'bama, but you will love Raleigh! Hey to everyone at the meet up!

3 Likes

t-shirts are packed. Hope to hand a few out tomorrow. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to buy a shirt but I can’t figure out how.

Just donate $20 and a shirt is yours! You can add $5 and I’ll ship it to you. I have the following available:

• (x4) Large gray shirts
  • (x3) XL gray shirts

I’ll hold out for a 2X.

1 Like

I’ll be there tomorrow to get mine!

1 Like

On my way back from Puerto Rico in the AM. If all goes well I should be there to get mine!

5 Likes