- Meetup Events -

Have been hiding out in my cave. Vaccinations done, so I could’ve made it. Will know tomorrow if my husband’s cancer has achieved a stable remission. What a year.

14 Likes

Me too! I am so relieved. :syringe:

3 Likes

What a nice day it was. Praying for your husband!

2 Likes

Man oh man that’s tough. Stay strong!

2 Likes

Skäl…extra added benefit characters

Literally next door to Burial but I was at Crabtree Lake with a friend all day. Next time!

2 Likes

Dylan’s long arm technology and my distorted face don’t mix… Nice to see everyone!

1 Like

great to put a face with everyone, & find out.we are just as funny, sarcastic & talkitive in person as we are here. Big thanks to everyone who came out!!

9 Likes

Welp. Not in remission, yet. Have six more chemo cycles ahead of us stretching into July. Am not surprised, and I figured we weren’t going to get off that easy.

2 Likes

so very sorry to hear…

1 Like

You hang in there and fight like hell, let’s pray hard for the bear everyone that can.

I’m so sorry! We’re thinking about you and wishing you the best.

@OakCityDylan I think you should pick a date in 4-6 weeks for another meetup so that we can give some business to our DT folks. Maybe at Longleaf?

2 Likes

I’d like to go back to longleaf regardless. I was just saying that as we drove in for this last meetup. I love their snacks!!

Those mustard pretzels are delicious.

1 Like

Since we are still in a pandemic, should we plan/organize a meet up near a park (Moore Square?)? Maybe I’m still a little shell-shocked about getting together with folks inside of a building.

2 Likes

I’d like to do something sooner. Poll:

• 4/7
  • 4/8
  • 4/13
  • 4/14
  • Other

0 voters

Longleaf has a great outside area.

1 Like

100% down for Longleaf. I’m actually trying to get them listed on the DRA site for Staycation deals.

2 Likes

I love how these polls add up to above 100%. (I do understand why) #fakenews

1 Like