A friend of mine has a drone. 
welcome to the community @jnl111
At least 7 families having a picnic in Moore Square atm. Better than what it was despite the loss of trees.
We were at Moore Square yesterday - lots of people enjoying the park! We did notice that Square Burger had a sign that said closed and all equipment, food and materials had been cleared out. Anyone know the scoop? We love going there for burgers and shakes and letting the kids run around, hope it’s just temporary.
Don’t know but asked them on Instagram. Their last post wasn’t too long ago.
Great picture, would love to see this again once 301 Hillsborough gets built. ( right side of pic )
Right across Moore square right by the Asian place. Attempting to stand in corner by dumpster (but still visible). Idk I’ve not seen this so openly before. One wonders how they are getting so bold. That whole area there has been overtaken I avoid it mostly, shame it’s a nice area too
gotta say, was never expecting to see a new topic created on this forum titled “Guy urinating in broad daylight” LMAO - was this worthy of a whole new topic?

I thought it was an Ad lol but I guess since we’re here - I feel so bad for the homeless people. What else are they supposed to do? I mean they have to go somewhere and if I’m not mistaken the restroom there doesn’t open until the afternoon right?
Looks like a post from nextdoor
I’m with you. I am more disgusted by the fact that in a wealthy city, in a wealthy county, in a wealthy country, that someone has to urinate in public, more so than I am disgusted that someone actually is.
As the city center grows, accommodation for public restrooms needs to be a priority, and they should be open all daylight hours & into to the evening up to a reasonable time.
Are there public restrooms IN Moore Square?
Yes but they’re only open when the Burger place is open. So like 4-8 Friday and most of the day during the weekend.
Not sure if there’s on/off hours, but there are also newer public bathrooms in Moore Square Station - I have used them more than once!
This post is inappropriate but at the same time, I’m choosing to leave it up to show what a naïve comment it is. Let’s be real, if public urinating is a problem then addressing it with more public facilities is the real topic here which Moore Square tried to address with restrooms in the bus station and the square.
Also, let’s not even attempt to label anyone as people who do this when the 20-somethings are doing it frequently late night. Or at least, this was common when I was in my 20s. Maybe it’s better now.
Just commenting in solidarity that I have most definitely sneaked behind a few dumpsters/back behind a few alleys in my day to take a (sometimes drunken) piss, especially during city-wide events such as Hopscotch. Most definitely not limited to our homeless population. I think the difference here is that I have the privilege of having an apartment to go back to with a clean, personal bathroom I can use whenever I please, and, more notably- the privilege to walk into a store to use their restroom when needed without judgment or side-eyed looks based on my appearance, as I’m sure many homeless people face in their daily lives.
Really inappropriate? Yes people may do it, but doing it open in broad daylight is the issue! I have urinated myself. I find a hiding place. Maybe you should be worried about that more than the ‘inappropriate’ post. I mean it’s your city in the end.
Btw, I could not only see him. I could hear the pee (it was a long one). And I was in my car. hmm…I’ve never seen any 20 year old do this actually
I should add-I grew up in a country, in a time forsaken, where it was ACCEPTABLE for men to pee in public. It shocking that this brings back those memories to me (ironically it was not considered gross then). But I always thought it would be cool to get rid of this rule myself. I have peed in my apartment one time over the years (long one after drinking). You can’t shock me. But be shocked yourself.
I have also peed in public in raleigh…but I was hidden and it was very innocent (even if I was found). I was in the bushes. Sad that I have to spell these things out for you people. Same people that think glennwood south is cool smhmhmhmhmh
Can we maybe just move this whole thing to a topic about pee, so that I can go ahead and mute it?
