Nash Square Apartments at Dawson/Martin

Berkley’s moving out in November but does that mean this tower will start construction soon after? They haven’t passed their ASR yet but the most recently ASR review submitted the issue list is pretty small.

Fingers crossed for a 2024 construction start date?

Also, the tower after the 10th floor will not be square but L shaped:

22 Likes

This tower should be next to be built, hopefully construction will start in 2024.

21 Likes

Can I nominate the Oct. meet up to be at Berkeley?

10 Likes

I second that.

Can we do a rooftop one this summer? Maybe Residence Inn or something? Gotta check out the new views. Even Wye Hill

8 Likes

I’d like to nominate Key West. kthx

4 Likes

You’ve got airfare/tour bus covered, right?

It’s still Hurricane Season.

3 Likes

Hearing Berkeley may be moving into the old Fiction Kitchen space.

24 Likes

Hopefully it has not run into a major snag. The lastest on the city’s website (entry from 5/4) indicates “Not passed”. I was not sure how to find out additonal info, if possible.

I dug a little deeper and found the Plan Corrections Report and it has a ton of line items to addresss. No sure if that is typical or not. You’ll need to donwload the PDF attachment to review.

2 Likes

Hell yeah Brotha. Also - Go Bills!

1 Like

To my untrained eye it doesn’t look like an unusually high number of corrections for a project of this size and complexity.

Well hopefully that is good news then for those that are onboard for this project.

1 Like

Next ASR review scheduled for 08/31/2023.

I would be surprised if this is the next tower to go up in downtown Raleigh. There hasn’t been groundbreaking of a tower of 10 stories or taller in downtown Raleigh for a long time.

5 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: 320 W South is under development and 20 stories.

Would love to see this one come out of the ground though.

14 Likes

I would to see this development start construction end 2023

1 Like

groundbreaking

320 W South groundbreaking was almost a year ago.

2 Likes

Yep you right about that one

1 Like

Here are the specifics on what is coming up on 8/31. Lots of of items on the agenda.

5 Likes

That would be a nice belated birthday present.

2 Likes