Pictures and Videos of Downtown Raleigh

https://colelyonsmedia.com has some cool photos of Raleigh.

1 Like

11 Likes

what is that buddy? It looks menacing in the dark like that, lol.

1 Like

FNB tower a few weeks ago.

1 Like

Small construction going on at union station, as viewed from the Dillion.

6 Likes

Start chanting “dig under the tracks!”
“dig under the tracks!”
“dig under the tracks!”
“dig under the tracks!”
“dig under the tracks!”

12 Likes

This construction is to alleviate flooding. New catch basin and pipe.

1 Like

Double rainbow on East Street near Lenoir. I love to see natural phenomenon in an urban environment.

14 Likes

wow, the upload butchered the quality. Anyhow, Went downtown today to take some photos of the construction.

9 Likes

View from the rooftop tonight. FNB building fills in nicely from this vantage point.

26 Likes

Congrats to Matt Robinson for 15 years of RaleighSkyline.com!!

21 Likes

He deserves a road named after him. There are certain people that really bleed Raleigh and you can tell have a passion for our amazing city, even before it was as amazing as it is now!

You too, Leo. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Or at least a fountain! (had to go there)

4 Likes

Thanks but I just need something more during my workday. Seems people like pretty photos posted on the internet.

From this mornings walk.

11 Likes

I am loving how Amtrak has become less political since it serves all the rural counties. I’m sad about light rail projects stalling but I’m an optimist looking at a picture like this in downtown Raleigh. Great pictures, can’t wait for double height cabins.

4 Likes

I would love to see the Acela corridor extended to RUS. That locomotive looked so dated. Sometimes we will take the train to Alexandria where you can stay and enjoy DC by the Metro. Now that we live downtown I am excited to be able to walk to catch the train for a totally “carless” trip!

4 Likes

Nature is reclaiming downtown Raleigh one bit at a time…

13 Likes

An Instagram duplicate! Liked it there too.

1 Like

A view of downtown I had never seen before from the Glenwood neighborhood. Despite being down in a valley, Smokey Hollow I still shows up well

15 Likes