Platform and West End II - Development at W Cabarrus/S Saunders

Hahaha oh yeah that’s right! I always forget about that. Thanks!

Seaboard Station’s crane

Behold!!!

Too many workers on site to float the bird.

More…

29 Likes

Come on man, you shouldn’t give any construction workers the bird no matter how many of them there are!

2 Likes

Are those two crane bases or same one from different angles?

1 Like

1 crane, just different angles. I may have missed a few angles now that I think of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Respect to the workers. :facepunch:t3:

4 Likes

Yeah don’t wanna do that or they may stop working…
:fu::shushing_face:

2 Likes

But do we have more than Durham now?!:crazy_face:

1 Like

lol as a resident of downtown durham, i can report that the current crane count is 4.

11 Likes

You have to divide the number of cranes by the number of shootings so far this year though, so we’re winning. I guess. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Shots fired!! Literally and figuratively.
The gun violence is very sad on the real. I hope it slows down.

8 Likes

Yes it is sad. I didn’t mean to make light of it the way I did. I just find it crazy that despite all the growth and desire to live in downtown Durham, there’s also this perception/reality of continued gun violence nearby.

2 Likes

Welcome to America: There is gun violence everywhere you look. The Durham shooting jokes have been played out for over a decade at this point.

6 Likes

It’s not a joke when Durham breaks all time homicide records in 2021.

5 Likes

I’m assuming the Creamery and Madison projects will have cranes and they’re supposed to also start this year if I remember correctly?

12 Likes

Can also add Seaboard block C, Bloc83 Phase 3, 320 South St, and the Goodnights apartments as potential cranes for 2022. Acorn apts as well?

5 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: William Peace and Seaboard Station

21 Likes

Kane does not waste time…
:building_construction:

t

35 Likes

I mean, I totally get your point, but … they’ve been talking about this project for how long now? I think I was talking to someone back in 2019 about how long this project had been stalled?

But, yeah, once the earth actually starts moving, Kane does not waste any further time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like