Raleigh Union Station and RUSbus Facility / Union West

I think we could use a thread/topic here where we promote Raleigh posts. Lots of passionate people in this forum and simply dropping a link to a Tweet, YouTube video, Thread, etc in here could generate a lot of likes/thumbs up. I’m gonna try it and see if Leo is good with it. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Articles, Podcasts & Books of Interest

44 Likes

does creative restraint at Platform allow greater income diversity in that area of DTR to live there…modestly lower cost than otherwise?

As cool as it is to have trains, we’ve got to figure out bike/ped connectivity through this massive no mans land. The West st tunnel can’t come soon enough

7 Likes

christ…it was a question. il stop donating.

At least setup a cool temporary soccer field there until they break ground or something?

4 Likes

They to hurry up and get building

1 Like

Groundbreaking ceremony is scheduled for October 24th at 10:00 a.m.

33 Likes

I wonder if they’ll have updated renderings at this event. I’m expecting a 10-story windowless, beige cube at this point.

6 Likes

World’s first 40 level basement bus station. It’s minus 350 feet!

6 Likes

Surprise subway network?

We can only speculate what I’ll look like, it could bring a lot of activity to this area.

Just wondering, but is there an actual source that confirms this information?

1 Like

I can’t share more details at this time, but it’s confirmed. I’m sure that the GoTriangle and RUS Bus websites will be updated as we get closer.

7 Likes

Hopefully it’s 30 stories it may not be 40 but it’s gonna change the skyline.

2 Likes

:thinking: I think that the tallest is only going to be 23 or 26?

30 stories and 23 stories would be great changer

Don’t get your hopes up people. This is Raleigh…

Just coming on the forum and posting negative comments on every thread isn’t really contributing. I’m not suggesting you need to change to being all positive and happy, but I check my unread threads, see 6 or 7, and it’s all you basically saying the same negative thing. Add some substance to your negative comments and it’s constructive vs pointless.

Thx

23 Likes