Rockway (formerly Park City South) - Saunders/Lake Wheeler Apartments and Retail

Just please stay away from the seafoam green color palette. :art: :paintbrush:

3 Likes

See……no seafoam green. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

So I’m wondering which one of you money :moneybag: bags :briefcase: will step up to live on a higher end experience at “The Row” (Rockway Raleigh)? And here I thought North Hills was high on its on supply??! I guess Kane is planning on this really being a stellar experience. And granted “lower” end units are available and they do have tons of amenities. Eat your hearts out expensive units at NHs! Opening Fall 2024

11 Likes

I’m not sure what “stellar experience” would ever be worth spending $1,235 a month to live in a closet with a kitchen in it- I mean studio apartment, my mistake.

6 Likes

Over 7 grand for an apartment in a 5over1 building is mind boggling! Who’s going to pay that for this low-walkable location?

4 Likes

Well…when you say it that way. I guess it does start to sound a bit less attractive.

1 Like

That higher end price would probably be for one their most expensive units on a month-to-month basis.

1 Like

Well now in defense of my side of town we WILL have that loopy round about thingie that has better access to the Farmers Market. And we do have that UP AND COMING Dix Park with the 10 YEAR in the Future Red Faded Hat Music Venue. Also the greenway trail is currently up and running NOW across the street. So I have no idea what you are complaining about???

12 Likes

We just need 5+ more complexes in this area, some of which include condos, to decrease these prices.

7 Likes

That would be cheaper than a month in a hotel suite of the same size. So I guess that’s nice…

1 Like

This is actually cheaper than I expected. Closer to Glenwood South, my girlfriend just started leasing a ~10 year old studio for $1240/mo which was the absolute cheapest available around.

5 Likes

37 Likes

Nice photo, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
The top of that parking deck looks like it was intended as a observation deck or helicopter pad, or Helipad for a hospital? :wink: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Making some S_L_O_W time with that Rockway mural… :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Yeah I thought that parking deck had been painted that much 6 months ago. Maybe they are gonna leave the rest unpainted just for @Jake

2 Likes

Garsh, it’s like a parking deck octopus with 5-over-1 tentacles

6 Likes

I would go with space ship landing pad. A little more forward thinking for units that are of stellar design and price point.

3 Likes

19 Likes

What parking deck? I can’t even see it now!
:guide_dog:

9 Likes

Well well well I can say I am impressed. They still have the side facing my direction to go but Kane has done a good job on this one.

10 Likes