Status planned mixed/use development pipeline

Agreed. There’s also the million dollar condos under construction by the Fairweather, right?

4 Likes

Townhomes $1.2-$1.4M

That one is twelve floors I believe.

Good new Nice to see

Seems like this might be the best spot for this - from the DTRaleigh Alliance’s meetings today:

26 Likes

And that’s JUST NORTH HILLS!!! :wink: :smile: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

It’s hard to make out but can anyone tell me if the Zimmer project is on that map of planned/

Whole lotta power of positive thinking on that map!

1 Like

This image is in the report. Here’s a better view.

26 Likes

Wouldn’t mind seeing a few more colored rectangles out towards the east. Former DMV HQ looking at you!

7 Likes

…and still a few parking lots that’d be nice to see formed into colored blocks on this map !! :grin:

4 Likes

OK! Any of our particularly sleuthy community members notice any proposed towers we aren’t aware of yet?? A lot to take in, here!

Don’t think so. I think I found Zimmer lot with my green arrow and I don’t see anything there. If I’m off someone please correct me

4 Likes

Retracted, not to be confused with redacted.

I always thought it was where I indicated because I remember all the Lord of the Rings tower images we had come up with on the forum. Guess I was off all along…

1 Like

You were correct the first time. It’s between the vehicle bride and the RR bridge. exactly where you placed the green arrow. East of the RR bridge is state property, North of Peace is Jersey Mikes shopping center.

What appears to be a building on the property is grade separation via brick and concrete wall.

We can go ahead and give up on the Zimmer property. they are holding it for a substantial return in the coming years. It’s a business model for some of them, we have plenty more actual projects to focus on.

5 Likes

I think Shops has it right. Between EDTB and SBRR just SOP.

EDIT: How you like all the made up names :laughing:

1 Like

Ah, apologies for the spacially maladjusted here…Carry On!

1 Like

Got it. So when is Zimmer starting construction?

3 Likes

Those Lord of the Rings towers are such a fantastic idea. I hope Kane saw them. :smile:

2 Likes