Tempo by Hilton Hotel & Homewood Suites

Do you have a source on this? Any website or anyone I can get in touch with about booking??

This was on the site for Tempo - We’re opening in May 2024, but aren’t accepting reservations yet.

4 Likes

That’s what the website for the Hotel says, yes. I was asking about the supposed Comedy club next door - is there a source for this? I’m looking for any info about the comedy club, specifically.

wonder what’s going on in this building

I think they’re brining the chicken so it will be ready when they open.

1 Like

I think this is the first ever 12 story hotel built by 1 man alone

4 Likes

no lie, its 3 of them building it :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Any update photos on this project for those of us stuck outside the beltline? Or, still stuck in molasses?

32 Likes

https://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/news/2024/03/14/downtown-raleigh-hotel-hilton-tempo-rooftop-bar.html

Set for a July opening. Rooftop bar will be called Urban Oak. Cited delays being due to construction and brand change.

12 Likes

Could the TBJ not get a slightly updated picture? Lol what is this render?

7 Likes

I mean that is the render haha - that’s what it will look like when completed!

1 Like

Yes, after every other building nearby has been demolished and turned into a gravel lot. Which isn’t that far off from the truth. Of course the grass is just to make it look pretty because it’s a rendering.

1 Like

I’m excited to have another rooftop bar

5 Likes

Great spot for a July meetup…

4 Likes

Summer of what year?

Based one the pictures from 9 days ago, I’d assume this summer lol. They’ve probably started furnishing the rooms already.

2 Likes

Based on the pictures of the lobby and the interior of the first 3 floors, I don’t think it’s happening this summer. Maybe August I guess

I’m working on a complicated tenant fit-up project right now that started swinging hammers in early February and will occupy in May. It’s not impossible.

They have a website! It must be official.

12 Likes