The Fairweather and other condos on S. Harrington

Except for one pesky neighbor.

1 Like

I know the one you’re talking about. Fortunately they’re confined to the Harrington St side. :joy:

3 Likes

Yep. He’s a tricky one to manage.

2 Likes

It looks like two units are back on the market, I’m assuming this is people who made a deposit then changed their minds due to the wait?

A few units were purchased as investment properties.

1 Like

Sweet, I can be your neighbor!

1 Like

I thought this was interesting from the DRA Discover Downtown Tour from Friday.

12 Likes

Product of financial markets you could say.

Also, Pease Street. (sorry, couldn’t help myself)

2 Likes

Apease Street?
:rofl:

Yeah, I saw that too and just rolled my eyes. :roll_eyes:

At least it wasn’t Peas St?

#EatYourVegges

2 Likes

Give Peas a chance.

(I was short some characters.)

1 Like

The Fairweather looks nice now that it is completed. But are they going to put some trees on the south lawn strip? It’s pretty bare and gets lots of sun. Maybe some oak trees or pine?

5 Likes

Probably not oaks nor pine trees due to the power lines. Probably crepe myrtles???

1 Like

Easement for Duke Power. They wouldn’t even allow the developer to put a stone pathway to bridge the two sides. They apparently were very restrictive.

Also, the exterior isn’t completely finished. The garage deck siding isn’t quite completed on the Lenoir/south side.

5 Likes

Damn Duke and their power!!

2 Likes

I was wondering why there was no pathway from the east side of the building to the west. Forcing people to take the stair at the end of Harrington (or go all the way around via Cabarrus) is not very accessible.

(I’ve learned a lot about accessibility while recovering from an injury that kept me from walking for 6 weeks! )

1 Like

Ah that’s a bummer. That grass will get heat shock quickly.

1 Like

And no irrigation. :shower:

Buying you a watering can as a housewarming present…

7 Likes