301 Hillsborough / Raleigh Crossing

16 Likes

Uh oh, is the fog returning? Jk, nice pics.

4 Likes

Can wait to see how this building tops out for Pendo which could be a big economic headquarters for Raleigh as it gets established.

2 Likes

:fog: heehee, nope, I have a cover on the lens so it wont scratch it

1 Like

Would love to see the site 2&3 RCC hotel and tower built from this angle.

2 Likes

If it ever happens. Maybe not until 2021.

I drive by Tower 4 at NH every week day, and it seemed to take a very long time build all 20 stories. The concrete pouring method is just slower.

3 Likes

Comin’ along!

27 Likes

Thinking all the rain has slowed down this project some

15 Likes

I am ready for the non parking phase to begin…

19 Likes

Finally getting a little height to it!

6 Likes

Just imagine a 20 story tower that’s nothing but parking. If we don’t get control of our long term transit needs, that’s a possibility.

6 Likes

That would be so beautiful! :sob:

Looking at this rendering, I see 6 floors of parking above that double-sized first floor. Which means the top floor of @TedF’s latest picture should hopefully be the final one! Not sure if it matters from a pace perspective, but I’d be happy to start seeing real floors going up.

12 Likes

If only one of the buildings was 25 stories

2 Likes

*were supposed to be 25 stories

20 Likes

Fresh pics

20 Likes

So I assume the concrete walls will be what’s actually visible, and everything else will be clad in glass? I’m at least happy they’re doing a partial-PNC and hiding a good portion of the deck with glass.

4 Likes

Fallon is taking a step back to reevaluate the master plan for Raleigh Crossing!!! Good God I hope that means a skinnier taller tower adjacent to the current one rising

[Screenshot removes by admins]

6 Likes

Height limitations have been lifted since their original design as well. I don’t have an issue with taking a minute to reevaluate, as long at that’s not code for, “we’ve bailed on any future development in Raleigh and we’re just going to lease out the house”.

11 Likes