301 Hillsborough / Raleigh Crossing

Didn’t have time to stop and get a better pic

21 Likes

looks like they missed a column wrap :laughing:

11 Likes

That is just the proof we needed! Thanks for getting this shot.
I am particularly impressed with with the bark covering on that first column. I hope that do that to the rest. :sweat_smile:
In seriousness, the silver coverings a good choice. I really like all the outside finishings on this buildings, save the parking lot screening.

10 Likes

Looks like construction fencing is starting to come down

7 Likes

We walked by last night and I told @OakCityKarla I didn’t think it would be long. I should have put money down it would start within 24 hours. :joy:

7 Likes

If you won, you could’ve funded our Highwoods takeover…

1 Like

You gotta pay to play. Now I’m banking on $SHIB providing the capital for the HW takeover.

2 Likes

Always thought the dog was cool, still suspect of the coin BUT if it takes down Highwoods, then :cocktail: :moneybag: :100:

6 Likes

SHIB INU im invested in that if you’re talking about that too.

1 Like

At risk of straying too far off topic, is $SHIB doing anything differently than $BTC to reduce energy usage? My understanding is that crypto mining is not very climate friendly.

1 Like

All that climate stuff is just a smokescreen (no pun intended lol) to keep normies away from crypto until its too late for most to get rich off of it (because crypto will surely replace the entire global financial system within this decade when fiat finally collapses). No cryptocurrency is nearly as harmful to the environment as construction, agriculture/farming, cars…we literally cause way more pollution daily just living our normal lives. I been in crypto for 4 years now so its just funny seeing how many bs narratives you hear being thrown out by the mainstream media and ‘economists’.

2 Likes

Def off topic here (sorry) but I think this is worth a reply. Agree with @largesevan though I spose there’s a more detailed answer regarding energy usage and mining and probably not an easy one.

In regards to replacing the current fiat systems globally, it seems far fetched but before you jump to any conclusions, read the article I Tweeted here:
https://twitter.com/oakcitydylan/status/1453661710980616194?s=21

Maybe this needs to go to a general thread?

2 Likes

I’m down for a new thread if you are! lol

You got us, the cabal of economists and suits that run the economy (side note: yikes) have observed that constantly running massive server farms at industrial scale consumes energy only to dissuade people from buying digital Schrutebucks. Damn

2 Likes

Guess what…Apple and Google (as well as many other companies) run massive server farms at industrial scale also. At least with crypto its for decentralized purposes. You’re only proving my point lol. Ok I’m done now, off topic.

1 Like

Except Apple and Google provide, you know, actual goods and services with their servers.

What services might the businesses in Raleigh Crossing provide?? :wink:

9 Likes

PLEASE shut up about vapor currencies !!! :poop:

2 Likes

Yeah, I was trying to nicely get us back on topic. Let’s please do that.

5 Likes

Sorry guys - off topic