301 Hillsborough / Raleigh Crossing

Google photo album of aerial (and some terrestrial) shots for future reference.

#dtraerial
#301H-aerial

13 Likes

Google Photos took my favorite reflection pic and stitched it with another shot I took from the same angle making a rather nice pano.

21 Likes

Oaks and Spokes posted a video of the new bike room in 301. This is a large bike storage room.

9 Likes

I drove down Capital Blvd at midnight and you canā€™t see this sign at all. Just looks like a pink smudge. They will definitely get it replaced.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the bike room back in April from our tour.

I actually put Fallon in touch with Oaks&Spokes so Iā€™m thrilled it worked out and theyā€™re involved to help make that amenity the best it can be for the 301 tenants! :raised_hands:t3:

18 Likes

Yay! Thanks for that @OakCityDylan! Anytime all yā€™all hear about bikes / bike rooms / bike lanes, etc, please connect us and weā€™ll roll over in a jiffy. :heart:

7 Likes

Of course! I didnā€™t even hesitate when I was asked who might be able to help advise on bike accommodations. :)\

3 Likes

31 Likes

Iā€™m guessing we donā€™t have many or any views of Pendo from the 4th floor of the wake county justice center. Until now.

20 Likes

God, it looks so nice whenever that atrocious parking deck pedestal is obscured from view.

12 Likes

SF, did you catch a case?

1 Like

Just jury duty. I didnā€™t get selected to serve though.

1 Like

They mustā€™ve heard we wanted some screening for the deck

1 Like

Neeeeed laaarrrggeeeer flagā€¦ :grin:

3 Likes

ā€œFallon plans to start work next year on a 20-story residential tower next to the office building to complete the development.ā€

Iā€™m guessing the plan and not construction.

21 Likes

I think they will definitely break ground next year, itā€™s just a matter of making it happen. Supply chain and escalations have affected the development and construction industries so it will really come down to the dollars and figuring out how to build it without taking a risk.

2 Likes

This might be a dumb question, but has any other tenant announced theyā€™re going to also move into this building besides Pendo? I feel like I havenā€™t seen anything else about that anywhere.

5 Likes

Reasonable question to me. I worry that those retail spaces will sit barren for quite a while.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s the vibe Iā€™m picking up too. The article says they (Pendo) got 5 stories, and this building is 20 stories? Feel like it might have that creepy barren look for a while until commercial real estate market turns around and more people are coming back into the office with more regularity.

1 Like

*10ish stories. Remember that nearly half this entire building is f**king parking deck hahaha

9 Likes