40 Story Building Rezoning

well I shared to show who “liked” the comment at the bottom of the photo…(as a member of the GNR committee haha)

2 Likes

I live in Hudson yards. Homeless living beneath Hudson Yards welcome the new development | New York | The Guardian

1 Like

It doesn’t have to. The increase in prices after the building is built will cause it to be impossible for them to try to live in that area.

1 Like

This is the same guy that cried “doomsday” at the Dix park master plan. Not inclusive enough, and apparently having a market rate hotel in Dix would have been oppressive to folks that couldn’t afford to stay there.

2 Likes

I don’t really like the Dix masterplan either

My point is the author states that’s what Kane wants. I didn’t see any mention of that being what Kane wants.

3 Likes

Any idea where this crane is? It’s the view from the Dillion.

1 Like

Fairweather Condos. extra words

2 Likes

Yeah i just drove by to check. My sense of direction is poor.

Tuesday Night July 2nd @ 7 pm there will be a Public Hearing on Mr. Kane’s 40 story rezoning request before The City Council .

7 Likes

Not that Dwight needs any additional validation or confirmation, but I did just get the same information from my Kane contact. Can we drum up any support for this? Perhaps @dtraleigh we put a meet up together to get people organized?

8 Likes

Yup. We could try and find out a closer time for the public comment period to help folks plan.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Zimmer - Peace at Capital (SE Corner) - 506 Capital Blvd

Haven’t really kept up lately, what is the Zimmer proposal?

Catch up over on this thread:

2 Likes

I’m going to close this thread as I don’t see a need for it. We have 4 ongoing rezonings for the 40-story limit.

4 Likes