400 Hillsborough Tower

NCAE is at corner of Salisbury and South. It’s West of Performing Arts, and North of the Chamber of Commerce.

Do we have a NCAE thread yet? Bring on the skinny 20’s !

1 Like

There’s a thread for that. Anything after this post will be moved there. Please use the exits on both sides of the forum. Thank you!

7 Likes

So is 400 Hillsborough moving forward or not? So confused

1 Like

Same. I look forward to clarification. Though clarification will still leave me generally confused and befuddled.

1 Like

Seems like it’s moving forward

1 Like

@Teamsguy3, can you confirm you’re talking about 400 H? Somehow the NCAE project crept into this thread and just looking for some clarification.

2 Likes

What were you doing at DEQ? That be my agency…

I’m confused along with the rest of you. 400H has already been approved as one 20 story building with a (additional or separate) parking garage. If two towers are going there, I believe (correct me if I’m wrong) the developers would have had to submit a revised site plan, and I can find no evidence of that on the city’s development portal.

1 Like

It’s one 20 story building. Nothing has changed with the 400H project.

The reference to two 20 story buildings is another completely different project by the same design team:

1 Like

My apologies for the confusion. 400 H is a single tower. I added some information on the NCAE site project I am also involved with in a couple of my post

6 Likes

so both 400H and the NCAE project are looming?

We wouldn’t be confused if the proposed buildings weren’t all 20 story

17 Likes
18 Likes

@Teamsguy3 Any update on 400H?

3 Likes

The buildings haven’t been torn down yet?

Nothing has changed for 400H . It is in Site Permit Review , which is street / utility / storm water / road improvements or CD ( Construction Drawings ) . After that Standard Commercial aka building permits .

11 Likes

They are probably debating over something related to cars, traffic, parking…

4 Likes

These Projects Are In Site Permit Review . 1. 400-H 2. 121 Fayetteville St. 3. Nexus 4. W. Cabarrus St. area 5. Courtyard Hotel 6. Convention Center Hotel 7. Salisbury Subdivision .

11 Likes

Please help the lazy…what is this exactly?