400 Hillsborough Tower

Salisbury Square probably.

https://energovcitizenaccess.tylertech.com/RaleighNC/SelfService#/plan/91fc4d72-b572-4f14-b03b-9ccd84538aab?tab=summary

10 Likes

That will look great, a little higher would be better 25-30 but itā€™s solid.

2 Likes

This looks like itā€™s related to street work but on the 400H lot. :crossed_fingers:t3:

17 Likes

Stop teasing meā€¦

12 Likes

Gaurav ā€œGā€ Patel and CityPlat bought the triangle property beside the proposed 400H and will turn it into Dog Park and bar concept. Raleigh will have their downtown dog park

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/gpreneur_raleigh-cityplat-downtownraleigh-activity-6758162261358993408-a0gA

12 Likes

Better than a parking lot I guess.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a pretty good idea and temporary play on that piece of land

2 Likes

This is fantastic! Another nice amenity being added to downtown Raleigh.

1 Like

Does anyone remember when the ā€œOccupy Wall Streetā€ movement came through town and they occupied this little area for while?

Letā€™s hope pet owners are a little more responsible with their fecesā€¦

2 Likes

Dogs and beer, my 2 favorite things!

5 Likes

Great us of the space. One thing I wonder about is using Astroturf. Seems thatā€™s not a good mix with dog poop. Not sure if they thought that one through all the way.

They make a pet specific AstroTurf that can be used indoors and out. I know the GC for the indoor dog park being built 200 yards down West St from this corner lot proposed.

8 Likes

Well - you learn something new everyday. thanks

2 Likes

Gonna replace the carpet in my dogsā€™ bedroom with this! Theyā€™ll love it! :grin:

3 Likes

Morning coffee and dog park. Afternoon beer and dog park. Sounds like a plan.

5 Likes

Relavent information:

16 Likes

400H is back on the move. About to go to COR for permit resubmit

30 Likes

I like you @Teamsguy3, you seem like a team player, but Iā€™ll believe this when demo is done and footers are being poured. :joy:

21 Likes

:hourglass_flowing_sand: :+1: :grin:

4 Likes

I was gonna say Iā€™ll believe it when the crane is coming down. But even the crane coming down doesnā€™t always mean it actually got built. See the building on Hillsborough St next to Target. :sob:

5 Likes