400 Hillsborough Tower

What about turn bridge development

Once they finished the 20 what comes after that the crown of the building?

1 Like

The penthouse is the 20th floor, then not much of a crown to speak of.

15 Likes

Oh okay I get what you saying

It’s going to be obvious in the future which buildings were designed under the height cap of previous zoning rules. I hope that we get to see more crowns on future buildings.

11 Likes

Well isn’t that just the cutest little “skyscraper”

6 Likes

Well pendo 400h seems like little brother

27 Likes

I had the chance to tour the site and climb the tower crane with the contractor last week. I thought y’all might enjoy these pictures!

58 Likes

Wow! Climbing that would totally scare the crap out of me! Thanks for sharing the pics.

16 Likes

I have a video from the building where you can see the crane sway in the wind. I thought the motion would bug me, but I didn’t really notice. That said, I don’t think it was moving very much compared to what can happen in high winds or heavy loads.

8 Likes

38 Likes

I’m gonna be sad when this crane goes away. Probably going to be fairly soon. But I’m happy to see how much progress this is making, and how nice it looks with the glass and the angles, especially in that last shot.

7 Likes

I was unaware they were building the balconies like this. Looks nice

19 Likes

Dang, we must have walked past each other. I had lunch at Roast Grill and took a couple of shots of 400H, also. I think I need to wear my DTR T-shirt whenever I’m snooping around downtown so I can meet some of you folks.

7 Likes

I wore mine earlier this week, but was in downtown Wilmington. lol

1 Like

I’ll probably see you in our neighborhood. I’m on the other side of Creedmoor within walking distance of Stonehenge Market.

2 Likes

I try to go for lunch walks whenever I do come to the office! We should plan a lunch walk meetup one of these days.

9 Likes

Great idea, let’s make it happen!

4 Likes

I’m down if I’m in town. Let me know what you guys decide and if we want to open it up to more than just the forum I can post the event on MeetUp.

4 Likes