400 Hillsborough Tower

Truly hopeful that the remaining Fenton property (current surface lot next to the Pendo tower) acquires 40-story rezoning - even just slightly taller than Pendo, especially from this angle, it will appear so much larger and thus give us some really good height variation on that little block of newer towers.

11 Likes

50 Likes

The remaining Pendo tower lot and the potential 40-story rezoned 501 Hillsborough lot would completely fill up the open space in this view… :eyes:

8 Likes

The only thing that worries me is upzoning/building to 40 might bring even more parking to that block.

3 Likes

Just 40 stories of parking. Would take you 30 minutes to drive from top to bottom.

5 Likes

That framing over the 2 story parking levels on the side is up. Gonna look pretty nice soon.

26 Likes

Beautiful! Thank you!
The view from the 38th floor is going to look spectacular!

1 Like

I was just counting. There’s either 20, or 18, or 24 stories.

2 Likes

Damn, we have a lot further to go :sweat_smile::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

23 Likes

Ignore the radio tower in the foreground, but looks like another crane is coming down today.

23 Likes

Might have got ahead of myself, the other crane is down now with no change to the tower crane. May have been needed for something else. :thinking:

5 Likes

It’s goin!

25 Likes

Temp crane a bit more extended, and looks like they’re starting to deconstruct.

20 Likes

What a building!

43 Likes

Completely gone now

29 Likes

Was walking by around noon and got to see this incredible sight.

22 Likes

51 Likes

Any word on if any retail or office tenants have been secured yet for this development? :grimacing::crossed_fingers:

31 Likes