400 Hillsborough Tower

50 Likes

Beautiful picture! Thank you! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Now tell me, whose drone did you borrow to take this awesome picture? :wink::rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Parking decks are good for some things…?

3 Likes

And friends at WeWork. :wink:

7 Likes

Do we know who is leasing in this building?

1 Like

34 Likes

Dig the sun halo…!!!

1 Like

Wow! This has come along so well! Better than I expected even.

5 Likes

Anxiously awaiting that concrete parking podium to be wrapped with more glass… plz :grimacing:

5 Likes

Might Wells Fargo be a tenant, or is this just some sort of sponsorship or ad?

9 Likes

Maybe their kite got lost in the wind.

:kite:

2 Likes

My guess would be that they financed the project. Not sure, so if someone else knows better do chime in.

https://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/news/2023/05/02/press-coffee-joins-400h-development-raleigh.html
Press Coffee, Cocktails & Crepes will fill nearly 5,000 square feet on the ground floor of the mixed-use tower at 400 Hillsborough St. downtown. The European-inspired brand serves coffee, craft cocktails, crepes, salads and sandwiches. The new location is slated to open this winter. Press first opened in Graham in 2016 and expanded with a second location in Durham in 2021

36 Likes

Nice!

It also mentions them opening this coming winter, and that they are open from the early morning into the late afternoon and offer a rotating menu of breakfast and lunch options. More breakfast options are always good. Hopefully they’re open weekends too.

18 Likes

The one in Durham is delicious and absolutely packed on weekends. A bit pricy, but really pretty and the food and drinks are good, so a worthwhile splurge.

10 Likes

This is great news. Jason, the owner, is solid people and runs a successful venture. This will do well and be a great brunch/breakfast/coffee meetup option for DTR

13 Likes

Rendering below:

13 Likes

Hmmmm is it just me or did they change the glass-wrap on those two levels of parking to this lazy screening? I don’t remember that from previous renders but I could just be remembering with rose tinted glasses.

Is this the side that faces Second Empire or am I mistaken?

1 Like

This looks like the corner of Hillsborough and West. If I borrow an earlier photo, posted below, I think that’s the West Street sidewalk on the left in the rendering. You can see the 2 levels of parking above the café with the siding trying to clean it up some.

9 Likes