Bloc 83 - One Glenwood, Two Hillsborough, and Phase 3

Funny. I have very similar pics! :rofl:
Maybe only 29 minutes newer than yours (meaning you got there first).

18 Likes

Looks great, needs more retail. You know your downtown is struggling when your airport has more retail.

Does that have a top golf swing suite? Or is it just a more general thing.

It’s not branded Top Golf but it has different modes for soccer, golf, football, tic-tac-toe, skeet shooting, etc. Pretty cool.

1 Like

That’s probably actually better than having just a top golf one.
I wish we had somewhere where stuff like that is a public amenity haha

1 Like

Right? That’s almost an attraction in itself! LOL

3 Likes

Any news on possible tenants for those courtyard buildings ?

All the said is that they’re still available.
BTW, both corners of Tower Two that face Hillsborough have been built out for restaurants.

1 Like

Great pics! Sure looks like 2 floors of the Dillion are totally empty.

1 Like

i love these lights so much! these buildings really make raleigh feel like a “city.”

15 Likes

This bloc(k) is becoming very BladeRunner and I AM HERE FOR IT.

9 Likes

They need to put a Hawkers in here somewhere to add to the Blade Runner vibe. (like the one in Charlotte with all of the neon)

hawkers-interiors

3 Likes

According to Snoopys FB page, they’ve officially closed and they’re finally selling the land for redevelopment. That’s a bummer but it was only a matter of time.

1 Like

This was reported over in the General Restaurant News thread earlier today (for reference of the conversion that followed).

2 Likes

I wonder if this will be Bloc 83 phase 4 we have all been wondering about…

I’m still hopeful Bloc 83 phase 4 happens off Hargett (612) to fill in the area adjacent to the Origin deck…

5 Likes

At this point, that may be Phase 5 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Soon.

29 Likes

Have they put the Block 83 lights on the parking deck like they are in the rendering?

2 Likes

Since this project is wrapping up without much new stuff to post, I wanted to add a Throwback Thursday pic. Crazy to see how much this view has changed in just a couple of years!

26 Likes