Bloc 83 - One Glenwood, Two Hillsborough, and Phase 3

Well then they should take one of the vacant retail spaces for a Rite-Aid pharmacy location as well haha

11 Likes

From the article :

"Rite Aid does not currently have any stores in North Carolina. In 2018, Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) purchased 1,900 stores from Rite Aid for nearly $4.4 billion in cash. The majority of Rite Aid stores in North Carolina were converted into Walgreens (Nasdaq: WBA) locations at that time. "

2 Likes

Fine then, open a Walgreens in the corner retail space, and then add “Rite-Aid” naming rights to the top of the building. A hilarious juxtaposition that will bring in millions in tourist revenue just to behold the silly sight.

5 Likes

This retractable door, in the First Watch space is going to be really nice!

34 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pictures of Downtown Raleigh

I’m sure I’m getting this because I’m in Raleigh pulling up Marriott.com, but still cool to see them promoting our local Casso.
And no, I’m not looking for a staycation tonight.

7 Likes

I wonder when does phase three starts construction 18 stories tower

1 Like

Maybe they just decided to stay with Origin…

5 Likes

Isn’t this just the same interior as Zambreros? Have they made any changes you can see?

2 Likes

Same as Zambreros, no movement .

hopefully, soon Cuz, it would be a big difference on the skyline can we get a picture?

2 Likes

The Cult of Gucci continues to multiply…

2 Likes

…and so quickly after their wedding! They are multiplying like…well…Gucci bags in a Kardashian’s closet.

3 Likes

Has this been shared anywhere before? Reading a TBJ article on upcoming projects in Raleigh that’ll ‘shape’ the skyline and they had a possible rendering of Tower 3 here at Bloc 83? Here’s the rendering and the article link

https://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/news/2022/10/25/raleigh-development-towers-construction-commercial.html?utm_source=st&utm_medium=en&utm_campaign=ae&utm_content=RA&j=29490551&senddate=2022-10-25

20 Likes

Your fellow forum members broke this news Oct 2021. Nothing past these guys.

4 Likes

Jeez guess I didn’t look back far enough lol

1 Like

someone grabbed the duct tape

8 Likes

That music to my ears. Apple will give us Gucci mark my words.

1 Like

They haven’t had a resubmittal of phase 3 on this project since last April. Makes me wonder if this one is dead or just dormant.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Retail/Restaurant News