Downtown South development

The Downtown South project will be hosting its quarterly public meeting on March 15, 2023, from 6:00 - 7:00pm. This meeting will be held via the Zoom link below.

This meeting is open to the public. Please share the below Zoom link with anyone who may be interested in learning more about the Downtown South project.

ZOOM INFORMATION:

Link: https://morningstarlaw.group/312023.mlg

11 Likes

I might need to talk to Steve Malik about MLB to Raleigh.

2 Likes

Will he be a guest on your podcast?

1 Like

Steve Malik yes he will be. I will have some tough questions for him. Because I’ve received a lot of insider information.

1 Like

Ive been texting him as well. I asked: “Hey Steve,
Would you rather buy one stadium sized baseball or one baseball sized stadium?”

Steve’s response: "Oakfolk, so glad to hear from you. Last weekend was a raucous, you are insanely smart and funny. Holy heavens, emphasis on the funny! You should be a comedian. I’d buy a stadium just to fill seats for people to listen to you. But i digress; and to answer your question, i would buy a soccer stadium.

Cheers,
your boy Stevie"

And that is 100% true. I would send you a screen shot but I text him on my burner phone which is a Razor.

16 Likes

Message it too me. I wanna see.

1 Like

Nominating for post of the year.

12 Likes

If it wins, Steve said he wants a plaque as he would like to showcase it in his stadium. The dude loves trophies.

4 Likes

Don’t get ahead of yourself, Stevie. it’s only March and @GucciLittleSeal is saving up material.

5 Likes

Anybody watched the DTS webinar with Bonner yesterday? Wondering for updated timeline

Yeah, nothing new unfortunately. What I took from it was that they are waiting on more financing to come in prior to starting due to market slow down, which is even more unfortunate.

2 Likes

You mean even the first projects? Wood office building and smaller apartments? Or just the stadium.

First projects. Seems the stadium is a mythical unicorn that is not being pursued currently. Needs loads of public funding first.

4 Likes

Anyone know what this is ? It was in middle of field at downtown south. It’s either a exercise ball, awful big about 6’ in diameter, or something for construction?

I was walking the dog and didn’t want to investigate by going into middle of field.

3 Likes

It’s a silver/grey colored sphere judging by the picture.
:grin:

2 Likes

11 Likes

Likely a cannonball from the Civil War.

5 Likes

Historical site confirmed. Cancel DTS.

5 Likes

Chinese spy balloon………

4 Likes

That’s Venus. Been really visible this year

2 Likes