FNB Tower (Charter Square)

Aesthetic? Or does the building lack belief in God?

3 Likes

Ha! I need to proofread.

Auto-correct is my own worst enema. :joy:

9 Likes

I’m no internet spelling nazi. I just thought that one was humorous.

1 Like

Apartments now leasing. Opening winter 2019.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Massive retail space. It’ll have to be a big box chain. Really wish more developments included some MUCH smaller storefronts so more locals wanting to try their hand at retail were more encouraged to jump in.

6 Likes

A tiny one enough for a coffee/snack shop would have be great especially now that Fayetteville street will add 300 new residents with this tower plus the office lunch crowd.

3 Likes

Starbucks is directly across the street and La Crema is immediately next door.

1 Like

Yes and hundreds of workers crowding every lunch spot on City Plaza Monday through Friday. As long as the rent is low enough to rely only on the lunch crowd only it will work.

I work next door and could use more cheaper eateries, the hell I’m paying $13 for a salad. Manhattan Cafe seems to be the only reasonable salad place right now.

4 Likes

All the less expensive places have been closing down on or near Fayetteville St. Everything is now more expensive for lunch time fare.

2 Likes

Anyone else notice that fantastic skyline you can see from the pool deck in the prom video:stuck_out_tongue:? I know I haven’t been back in a while, but I had no idea Garner had grown so much!

4 Likes

They’re a little off on their opening date.

I assume that space can be easily broken up. Alternately, I think CVS and their terrible hours could use some competition and competitors would use the whole space, being crammed in even.

7 Likes

That space is less than half the size of a standard CVS or Walgreens. It’s really kind of an odd size.

1 Like

Any idea how big the Fayetteville street CVS is including backroom and pharmacy behind the counter??

I don’t know. I do know that a standard one is around 15,000 square feet.

Kind of cool to see the stairs that lead from the Wilmington St sidewalk up to the plaza and Fayetteville St.

18 Likes

Any idea when they will put the FNB signage on the top of the building?

3 Likes

I can’t help but wonder if the new plaza here will be open space for programmed events, like before, or will it have planters and outdoor seating, like an extension of City Plaza. Or something else?!

10 Likes