Olde East Neighborhood

When one is selling one’s townhouse, then “money shot” takes on a whole new meaning!

Can wait to see the Vela expand that skyline.

2 Likes

Vela and the Loden project (East of Moore Square + Hotel at City Market) should be exactly that this area needs. Hopefully the Vela project gets going next year, who knows when the Loden project starts.

3 Likes

…and 121 Fayetteville? Pweeze can that come back into play? :face_holding_back_tears:

Listed today if anyone would like to assume my mantle…

5 Likes

Whoa, is that property tax accurate ?

1 Like

Brownfield tax credit!

Oh I see now what you saw. No taxes are about $3500 a year, not $28,000 per year . Go to property details and you can see tax history

1 Like

You might want to get that fixed, though it’s highly unbelievable to anyone who knows anything about tax rates in Raleigh/Wake.

oh wow, where are the Boltmans moving?

1 Like

Tranquility of Chatham County

3 Likes

Update from today’s walk:

-Project Bloodworth/Cabarrus
-Large modern house on E Cabarrus adjacent Transfer Co

f

11 Likes

Those monsters! They don’t have enough windows for their neighbors to look in at them! :joy:

I mean… they don’t :wink:

2 Likes

The remainder of their window order will be here in August

peeping toms and looky-loos will be forced to approach from the other side!

(this may be the first modern developer/spec house I think looks decent. Almost looks like it’s architect-designed, but idk if it is).

2 Likes

And it can be yours for a cool $2M
:money_mouth_face:

I don’t have $2M, but for 3000+ sq ft and a yard in that location… that’s worth a lot.

It’s Monarch, here comes a :nut_and_bolt:

Monarch development. Started over a year ago. Think they are waiting for a buyer/ sucker to choose interior finishes. Impressive custom windows but no garage.

3 Likes