Peace Street Condos ⏳

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPBNM2ZhSVm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link some construction pics on the Lock7 instagram page.

8 Likes

Incoming crane :building_construction: soon.

12 Likes

FWIW, their “clearing of site” included overstepping the property line, and ripping out a row of trees and hedges that belonged to The Paramount next door. Any good faith relationship that they may have had with The Paramount owners that face this project likely needs to be repaired.

4 Likes

Drove by today. This project has started to go vertical.

2 Likes

With out pictures its all just words!! :grin:

6 Likes

Was driving by or otherwise I’d of grabbed a few. I live walking distance, but it’s too hot out to walk around right now haha.

1 Like

Ask and ye shall receive!
Not much up yet, but glad to see it getting started!

16 Likes

I’ll take some looking down at it.

2 Likes

Slow progress.

17 Likes

I think this is the company’s tallest and densest building so maybe that’s why :man_shrugging:t4:

It’s very slow. I watched them dump a shit load of sand the other day. That’s about the most I’ve seen happen lately.

1 Like

Raleigh will host a lot of development groups’ tallest projects. Capital Square’s 20 story project. Hoffman’s RUSBUS. I think Fallon’s tallest too unless there’s a Boston project that is taller.

4 Likes

12 Likes

And we have steel rising. I thought that this was going to be 5 over 1. Hopefully it’s all steel. We’ll know soon enough.

20 Likes

Slow??? :rofl:
Revisit this thread/timeline in comparison.

1 Like

70% pre-sold, 7 units left.

3 Likes

It looks like they are having trouble selling the units that face the corner of Peace and Boylan (looking at the hookah bar and McDonald’s). If so, that’s no surprise to me. When I go to their website, I count more than 7 left to sell. I suppose that they haven’t updated it yet.

3 Likes

Who doesn’t love the smell of potato grease in the … the entire day?

3 Likes

Just wait until they hear the really, really late night noise from the Hookah bar.

1 Like

Moving right along!

31 Likes