Smoky Hollow Phases 1, 2, and 3

Jeni’s is in fact headed to Raleigh (outside of Whole Foods purchase…).
Location soon announced…

6 Likes

Honestly not surprised unfortunately. The Durham location is at my doorstep and I’ve been twice. Not impressed by it, and it never seems busy. Still, hope something works out for him.

1 Like

Dillon Fence Friday night @ SH

15 Likes

The Crunkleton is officially confirmed for the Hollow this fall: https://www.newsobserver.com/living/food-drink/article259906690.html

14 Likes

I’m gonna correct it for them that they’re gonna open Q1 2023 is my guess :joy:

Hopefully they’re right tho. Super exciting!

22 Likes

Did you see any prep work going on for any of these spaces?

Nothing yet. But I’ve got word Madre will start construction around June/July.

1 Like

Correct t, nothing but the signs

1 Like

J. Lights Cafe has officially started their construction!

19 Likes

That’s great to hear since they were the one with some financial troubles discussed earlier.

1 Like

Looks like Smoky Hollow is finally adding a mural to the parking deck!…

…. where no one can see it right now.

Hopefully this is just the start and they finally add a mural to the full exterior of the deck facing SH.

17 Likes

Ugh I hope they make it to other side

1 Like

Lmao seriously?!
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Creamery building in Glenwood South

:bird: says we should see an ASR coming soon for SmoHo 3
I also have it on good authority that once we have concrete information (no pun intended there) we can start a dedicated thread for SmoHo 3!!!

Rumors: a 20-story tower (office) and a full 40-story tower (resi). We’ll see if that comes through on the ASR…

46 Likes

Probably will be our biggest ASR watch to date :eyes::eyes::eyes:

14 Likes

Dude you better hope your :bird: is right, otherwise you’re gonna piss off a lot of people in here! :joy:

16 Likes

Kind of surprised we’re getting two towers on that lot. I’d gladly take it tho. Hoping we get a couple of absolute beauty signature towers SmoHo3!

5 Likes

This seems appropriate

7 Likes