Smoky Hollow Phases 1, 2, and 3

They were working on both yesterday! The architects were definitely in Midwood Smokehouse.

4 Likes

Just walked by. Definitely working on both!

5 Likes

When is Zimmer starting construction

1 Like
1 Like

Pro tip: somebody on here will 100% absolutely without a doubt post updates when construction/groundbreaking dates are announced for upcoming developments.

3 Likes

Okay thats good mews

2 Likes

Midwood Smokehouse was doing some drilling/digging this morning. So we do in fact have construction here too. Smoky Hollow is a fun walk around right now. We’ve got J. Lights, Milk Lab, Midwood, and the mural all happening right now. I believe Madre is joining in on construction here in the next few weeks as well.

17 Likes

Those 3 tiny retail spots in the middle would be good for something like a boutique pet store or something.

2 Likes

i Thought the white mural was finished. Does it need another coat?

4 Likes

I mean to be fair there’s no work happening on it today. So it might be the final product! Raleigh’s finest piece of art located in Smoky Hollow!

2 Likes

BBQ place construction

28 Likes

Look carefully and you can see the beginnings of outlines.

22 Likes

OH HELL YEAH!!! Love me some giant parking deck art. Do this with every single parking deck downtown, please!!!

11 Likes

Also noticed today that the sales trailer that was on the Phase 3 lot is gone.

7 Likes

That’s been gone for a while. Not new, but certainly worth being excited about! Once I see that ASR hit for SmoHo3 I’ll start getting excited and we’ll have a new thread!!!

10 Likes

Wow how I have I noticed! Haha bike / drive past there at least once a week.

1 Like

Haha. They’ve been using that spot now for food trucks for Peace & The Line residents.

2 Likes

Noticed blacked out fencing around the Phase 3 site on my way in today….

1 Like

I think that’s been there for a while now. Unless you saw promotional renderings/etc, not really new.

Water colors.
(it’s pouring down rain)

27 Likes