Smoky Hollow Phases 1, 2, and 3

Make sure your eggs are well packaged before you are catapulted back!

2 Likes

There is no gravity in SmoHo. Kane has it removed.

5 Likes

You need to copyright SmoHo right now. And also make sure it catches on.

3 Likes

I hereby grant you the rights to it.

Edit: But I keep CoOfSloOrNoGoNoVoFoSmoHo3-0ā€

6 Likes

Nah man. Trebuchet is where its at. Much farther range.

2 Likes

Jones and West was a red light district going back to the early days of the rail road. The Oyster Bar has been there a very long time in older, seedier buildings, and serving stuff besides actual seafood.

3 Likes

Remember reading about the brothels on New Bern Avenue back in the 1890ā€™s with John Stanhope Pullen having such a sterling reputation that nobody questioned his motives when he would be out evangelizing to the women working in those areas.

4 Likes

Simple! Elevator to the top, zip down. Elevator to the top, zip down. Repeat.

1 Like

SmoHo.com is only $2,750.
Iā€™ll go in with you on it. Iā€™ll front you $100.

On, the jokes that I can make in response to this. Iā€™ll refrain and let yā€™all use your imaginations.

If you took a digit off that price, Iā€™d go in with you on it, but itā€™s too expensive. Kane would just find something similar and go around you anyway.

We could probably get ITBInsider to go in on this. They canā€™t get enough of SoJo (south of trader Joeā€™s, instead of midtown east)!

1 Like

I still think that he should have gone with SoJoNoCo (south of Trader Joeā€™s, north of Costco)

3 Likes

All I see there is South Johnston, Not Coming because thats how I feel about it down there. But I digress.

1 Like

Iā€™m curious about the design of phase I. Right now, it is shaping up to looking a lot like a Holiday Inn you would find in the suburbs. Then you have phase II, which looks similar to Stanhope on Hillsborough St. I like the look of Phase II way more because obviously it fits the industrial Smoky Hollow vibeā€¦ but Phase I, is just soā€¦ idkā€¦ I just wish Kane would have went more Industrial on phase I. They could have even done the entire thing in that dark brickā€¦ that would have been more industrial looking. With that cheap plastic siding and the white sectionsā€¦ meh.

2 Likes

Perhaps more like this?

This is a new building in Miamiā€™s Wynwood (warehoue) District.

1 Like

52%20PM
51%20PM
29%20PM
55%20PM

2 Likes

Great pics! Thank you!

And that last one, not THAT is what I callā€¦Sweet! :lollipop::candy::chocolate_bar::custard::cake::birthday::cookie: Lol

I think the siding youā€™re talking about is metal btw.

7 posts were split to a new topic: Building Heights in Raleigh