The Alexan, 401 West Lane Street

They submitted a new presubmittal so it may have gone back to the drawing board

Why hello, it’s November. Odds this actually starts?

1 Like

New fence is up and lots of new property markers around this project. Also porta pottie on the other side of West St. May see some earth moving soon!

31 Likes

Put a portable @John somewhere, and the construction will surely follow!

4 Likes

yeah this project is now fully underway

7 Likes

This should also fill in the big sidewalk gap on Harrington if I’m not mistaken!

6 Likes

Do you think they’ll remove those utility poles and put them underground?

This doesn’t cover the wedge owned by GoTriangle at 301 N Harrington so unless there’s a separate agreement there to extend the sidewalk I think there would still be a gap

2 Likes

7 Likes

Then we can all give a :poop: about this project.

1 Like

I’m going to go out on a limb and say they have intentions of beginning construction on this project.

30 Likes

The majority of the trees were cleared when I drove by this afternoon too

5 Likes

Trammell Crow acts again. They might be the best thing to happen to DTR in a long while

8 Likes

Perhaps better than John Kane…

1 Like

I give Kane the crown, but TC is a true positive. Having a hometown developer is invaluable. Attracting one of the top national developers gets national attention.

12 Likes

And the site prep begins!

36 Likes

Site prep continues. Looks like they’re using the GoTriangle land as a staging area, since it’s also fenced in.

23 Likes

Sheesh I guess it has been a while since I’ve passed by here.

22 Likes

Hopefully this comes with improved sidewalks getting to Publix is a pain along this street.

5 Likes

You could have walked by here 2 weeks ago and it looked like it has for decades. It’s only been the last couple of weeks that there’s been activity and mostly this week.

4 Likes